- Paper format of all workshops (excluding WANC and NCSS): 5-7 pages for workshop regular paper and 3-4 pages for workshop poster paper using IEEE standard two-column format.
- Please see Schedule for the details of the submission due.
- Accept papers mainly done by students.
- Paper format: 4-5 pages for Short papers and 2-3 pages for Poster papers using IEEE two-column format
- Papers will not be reviewed, and published as they are.
- Papers will not be published from CPS and will not be included in IEEE Xplore and CSDL.
- Paper format: 2-10 pages using IEEE two-column format
The conference and workshop (excluding NCSS) proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.