Information for Authors
- This page shows the following information for authors of all CANDAR/workshop papers (including NCSS workshop)
- Registration fee payment
- Final manuscript submission of CANDAR/workshop papers (including NCSS workshop)
- Abstract and final manuscript submission for NCSS workshop
- Submission of two presentation materials:
- Pre-recorded presentation video submission for YouTube
- 2-page slide submission for zoom presentation
- The presentation format is the same for all papers including poster papers and NCSS workshop papers.
- We follow IEEE no-show policy: These two presentations using pre-recorded video and zoom are mandatory to include the paper in the proceedings and the digital library. If authors fail to present the papers, the paper will not be included in the digital library.
For CANDAR main symposium/workshop authors
To-do list for CANDAR main symposium/workshop authors (excluding NCSS workshop) of accepted papers
For NCSS workshop authors
To-do list for NCSS workshop authors
(1) Registration fee payment
- Speaker Registration fee for all CANDAR main symposium and workshop papers:
- Speaker Registration fee for NCSS workshop:
- We do not recommend the bank transfer payment. However, if you need to pay by bank transfer please write to email@example.com for the bank account information.
- One speaker registration is required for each paper to include it in the program and the Proceedings.
- The registration fee can be paid by major credit cards (VISA, Master, etc) through PayPal.
- PayPal registration site: CANDAR'20 Speaker Registration
- The PDF of the receipt will be sent by email by mid November.
- Non-speaker registration is free of charge.
(2) Final manuscript submission
- This section is only for CANDAR main tracks/workshops papers (excluding NCSS workshop).
- Please revise your paper based on the reviewer's comment. Final manuscripts must be revised based on the reviewers' comments appropriately. If not, they may not be included in the program and the Proceedings.
- Final manuscripts must be formatted using IEEE standard US-letter two-column format (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- Please use a 1-3 digit number assigned by EasyChair as a Paper ID.
- Each paper must satisfy the page limitation of the accepted category. For example, if your paper is submitted as a CANDAR regular paper and accepted as Workshop Poster paper then your final manuscript must be 3-4 pages.
- Please upload the final manuscript through the following web sites by October 23, 2020
- WARNING: Submission sites for CANDAR main tracks (CANDAR) and workshops (CANDARW) are different. Final manuscripts submitted to wrong sites will not be included in the proceedings and the digital library.
- CANDAR main track: CANDAR Long/Regular papers (2020 Eighth International Symposium on Computing and Networking (CANDAR))
- CANDAR Long: 8-10 pages
- CANDAR Regular: 5-7 pages
- CANDAR workshops: CANDAR Workshop Regular/Short/Poster papers (2020 Eighth International Symposium on Computing and Networking Workshops (CANDARW))
- Workshop Regular: 5-7 pages
- Workshop Poster: 3-4 pages
- WANC Short: 4-5 pages
- WANC Poster: 2-3 pages
- You can use your IEEE CPS account for login these pages. If you do not have it, you should create new account by signing up.
(2-1) NCSS abstract submission
- This section is only for NCSS workshop authors.
- Prospective authors must submit the abstract of the paper through EasyChair by October 23.
- The PDF of the final manuscript can be submitted at the same time.
(2-2) NCSS final manuscript submission
(3) Pre-recorded presentation video submission
- All authors of all CANDAR main track/workshop papers (including posters and NCSS workshop) must submit a pre-recorded presentation video.
- The submitted videos will be uploaded to CANDAR2020 YouTube Channel and they are available for all CANDAR2020 registrants.
- The submitted videos must be
- From five (5) to twenty(20) minutes, and
- mov/mpg/mp4/avi/wmv file less than 1Gbyte.
- We expect regular 20-min video presentation. However, it can be 5-min video presentation using the same 2-page slide for online zoom presentation.
- The pre-recorded presentation video is mandatory for all papers. If authors fail to upload the video by the due date, the paper will be removed from the program and the digital library.
- Submission site: CANDAR'20 Video submission
(4) 2-page slide submission
- All authors of all CANDAR main track/workshop papers (including posters and NCSS workshop) must submit the PDF of a 2-page slide for 5-min zoom presentation.
- The PDF of the 2-page slide must be submitted CANDAR 2020 Slack workspace.
- It is mandatory for all papers. If authors fail to upload it by the due date, the paper will be removed from the digital library.
- You may use this ppt template: candar-2page-5min-slides.pptx. This is just a template. You can use any slide format as long as it has 1 or 2 pages and is designed for 5-min live talk.
- You may also use this background during your zoom presentation:candar-zoom-backgroud.pptx. Please replace photos in this background by your local photos.