Information for all CANDAR attendees
- The registration for attending CANDAR'20 symposium is free of charge.
- CANDAR2020 Slack workspace is used for announcement such as zoom channels and schedule for CANDAR 2020 virtual symposium.
- If you want to join the CANDAR2020 Slack workspace, please submit a request via Free Registration. We will send you the invitation URL to joint it.
- Each CANDAR session is assigned a Slack channel (eg. #s-track1 for session Track1) and the PDF files of papers and the presentation slides will be uploaded to it.
- All attendees can write questions/comments to authors of papers in the corresponding Slack channel.