- Hida Area Local Industry Promotion Center (November 27) (飛騨地域地場産業振興センター）
- Takayama Cultural Hall (November 28-30) （高山市民文化会館,Takayama Citizen Cultural Center）
- Both of them are very close to JR Takayama Station.
How to get to Takayama
- Public highway bus service from/to Takayama by Nouhi Bus
- Takayama-Nagoya line (2h40m)
- Takayama-Tokyo line (5h30m)
- Takayama-Kyoto/Osaka line (5h40m)
- Takayama-Mt.Fuji Line (4h43m)
- The destination of excursion bus is JR Nagoya station.
For international visitors
- Recommended international airports: NGO(ChubutCentrair, Nagoya), KIX(Kansai, Osaka), HND(Haneda, Tokyo), NRT(Narita, Tokyo)
- From these airport, you need to go to JR Nagoya Station.
- From JR Nagoya Station, you can take express train or highway bus to go to JR Takayama Station. Both of them take 2.5-3 hours.
- NGO(ChubutCentrair, Nagoya): 30 min to JR Nagoya Station by local train.
- KIX(Kansai, Osaka): about 2 hours to JR Nagoya Station by JR local train and bullet train.
- HND(Haneda, Tokyo): about 3 hours to JR Nagoya Station by JR local train and bullet train.
- NRT(Narita, Tokyo): about 4 hours to JR Nagoya Station by JR local train and bullet train.
- You can buy JR Rail Passs in advance.
- Takayama has many hotels, room charges are from 4,000 JPY/night
- Booking sites