- Paper format of all workshops (excluding WANC and NCSS): 5-7 pages for workshop regular paper and 3-4 pages for workshop poster paper using IEEE standard two-column format.
- Please see Schedule for the details of the submission due.
- Accept papers mainly done by students.
- Paper format: 4-5 pages for Short papers and 2-3 pages for Poster papers using IEEE two-column format
- Workshop on Advanced Distributed Algorithms (WADA)
- Workshop for celebrating sixtieth birthday of Professor Wada, a speaker of CANDAR keynote1.
- Includes six invited talks.
- Papers will not be reviewed, and published as they are.
- Papers will not be published from CPS and will not be included in IEEE Xplore and CSDL.
- Paper format: 2-10 pages using IEEE two-column format