2nd Sustainable Computing Systems Workshop
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'19.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
Low energy chips or systems. Low energy computation. Computing systems using renewable batteries. Techniques for cooling systems. Software for reducing computing power. Multi-core/many-core systems for reducing the power consumption. All other techniques for sustainable computing.
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Hideharu Amano, Keio Unviersity
- Minoru Uehara, Toyo University
- Amila Akagic (University of Sarajevo)
- Akram Ben Ahmed (Keio University)
- Nguyen Anh Vu Doan (Technical University of Munich)
- Takaaki Goto (Toyo University)
- Shuichi Ichikawa (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Ryuta Kawano (Keio University)
- Hiroyuki Kose (Toyo University)
- Takashi Mihara (Toyo University)
- Akira Nagoya (Okayama Univ.)
- Hironori Nakajo (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
- Nobuhiko Nakano (KEIO Univsersity)
- Yasunori Osana (The University of Ryukyus)
- Yoshiomi Otsuka (Toyo Univ.)
- Kentaro Sano (Riken R-CCS)
- Yukinori Sato (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Yuichiro Shibata (Nagasaki University)
- Toru Shimizu (Toyo University)
- Jubee Tada (Yamagata University)
- Motoi Yamagiwa (University of Yamanashi)
- Ryota Yasudo (Hiroshima University)