Call for Workshops
Proposals are solicited for new workshops to be held in conjunction with CANDAR 2019 in Nagasaki, Japan. They must be submitted to email@example.com by CANDAR'19 workshop proposal submission due.
- Please refer to CANDAR'18 workshops.
- All accepted and presented papers will be included in the CANDAR Workshop Proceedings (CANDARW) published from Conference Publishing Service (IEEE CPS) and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
- The page limitation of workshop papers:
- Regular Paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster Paper: 3-4 pages
- Organization must includes:
- Workshop and/or Program Chairs
- at least 25 PC members (excluding chairs)
- Submitted full papers must be reviewed by at least four PC members/external reviewers.
- The proposal must include a tentative CFP, with topic of interest and tentative workshop organization.
- The number of tentative PC members in the proposal can be less than 25. However, it must have at least 25 PC members after acceptance of the proposal.
- Please do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.