For CANDAR main symposium/workshop authors
To-do list for CANDAR main symposium/workshop authors (excluding NCSS workshop) of accepted papers
For NCSS workshop authors
To-do list for NCSS workshop authors
Registration fee payment
- Speaker Registration fee for CANDAR main symposium and workshop (excluding NCSS workshop):
- 15,000JPY (by PayPal payment), and 25,000JPY (by bank transfer payment)
- Speaker Registration fee for NCSS workshop:
- 10,000JPY (by PayPal payment), and 20,000JPY (by bank transfer payment)
- One speaker registration is required for each accepted paper to include it in the program and the Proceedings.
- The registration fee can be paid by major credit cards (VISA, Master, etc) through PayPal.
Final manuscript submission
- Final manuscript submission of CANDAR main tracks/workshops papers.
- Please revise your paper based on the reviewer's comment. Final manuscripts must be revised based on the reviewers' comments appropriately. If not, they may not be included in the program and the Proceedings.
- Final manuscripts must be formatted using IEEE standard US-letter two-column format (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html).
- Please use a 1-3 digit number assigned by EasyChair as a Paper ID.
- Each paper must satisfy the page limitation of the accepted category. For example, if your paper is submitted as a CANDAR regular paper and accepted as Workshop Poster paper then your final manuscript must be 3-4 pages.
- Please upload the final manuscript through the following web sites by October 23, 2020
- CANDAR main track: CANDAR Long/Regular papers (2020 Eighth International Symposium on Computing and Networking (CANDAR))
- CANDAR Long: 8-10 pages
- CANDAR Regular: 5-7 pages
- CANDAR workshops: CANDAR Workshop Regular/Short/Poster papers (2020 Eighth International Symposium on Computing and Networking Workshops (CANDARW))
- Workshop Regular: 5-7 pages
- Workshop Poster: 3-4 pages
- WANC Short: 4-5 pages
- WANC Poster: 2-3 pages
- You can use your IEEE CPS account for login these pages. If you do not have it, you should create new account by signing up.
NCSS abstract submission
NCSS final manuscript submission
Pre-recorded presentation video submission
- All authors of all CANDAR main track/workshop paper (including posters and NCSS workshop) must submit a pre-recorded presentation video.
- The submitted video will be uploaded to CANDAR2020 YouTube Channel.
- The submitted videos must be
- From five (5) to twenty(20) minutes, and
- mov/mpg/mp4/avi/wmv file less than 1Gbyte.
2-page slide submission
- All authors of all CANDAR main track/workshop paper (including posters and NCSS workshop) must submit a 2-page slide for on-line presentation.