3rd Sustainable Computing Systems Workshop
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'20.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
Low energy chips or systems. Low energy computation. Computing systems using renewable batteries. Techniques for cooling systems. Software for reducing computing power. Multi-core/many-core systems for reducing the power consumption. All other techniques for sustainable computing.
Computing for Sustainability
Analyses and proposals toward realizing a sustainable society using data science (statistical computing, machine learning or computer simulation, etc.), Implementations of IoT, robots, or big data for realizing a sustainable society. All other techniques for realizing a sustainable society with computing.
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
- Nobuhiko Nakano, Keio University
- Hideharu Amano, Keio Unviersity
- Minoru Uehara, Toyo University
- Akram Ahmed, AIST
- Amila Akagic, University of Sarajevo
- M Aoki, Keio University
- Nguyen Anh Vu Doan, Technical University of Munich
- Naohiro Goto, Toyo University
- Takaaki Goto, Toyo University
- Tomochika Harada, Yamagata Univ.
- Shuichi Ichikawa, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Daisuke Kanemoto, Osaka University
- Hiroyuki Kose, Toyo University
- Takashi Mihara, Toyo University
- Hideki Mori, Tokyo Denki University
- Hironori Nakajo, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Kiichi Niitsu, Nagoya University
- Hayate Okuhara, Keio University
- Yasunori Osana, University of the Ryukyus
- Yoshiomi Otsuka, Toyo Univ.
- Nicodimus Retdian, Shibaura Institute of Technology
- Hao San, Tokyo City University
- Kentaro Sano, Riken R-CCS
- Takahide Sato, University of Yamanashi
- Yukinori Sato, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Yuichiro Shibata, Nagasaki University
- Ryuji Shioya, Toyo University
- Jubee Tada, Yamagata University
- Akira Tsuchiya, The University of Shiga Prefecture
- Motoi Yamagiwa, University of Yamanashi
- Hideaki Yanagisawa, Tokuyama College of Technology
- Takeshi Yoshida, Hiroshima University