The 8th International Workshop on Networking, Computing, Systems, and Software
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'18
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of networking, computing, systems, and software. We accept original and unpublished work. We also accept:
- position papers,
- undergoing work,
- preliminary version of a paper, and
- extended version of previously published paper.
This workshop is non-refereed, so all submitted papers will be accepted for publication and presentation as long as they are well-formatted technical papers in the area of computing and networking. The authors are responsible for the originality, significance, clarity, and quality of the papers. The submitted papers will be published as they are. It is recommended to append “(preliminary version)” or “(extended version)” to the title of the paper if it is preliminary version or extended version.
- Submission site: EasyChair
- Unlike CANDAR main symposium and other workshops, submitted papers must be the final camera ready version and should include authors names and affiliations.
- You may upload the new version anytime until the submission due date.
- If an author does not have EasyChair account, it must be created.
- For paper submission, you need to login EasyChair as an “author”, choose “new submission” menu. Submissions should include abstract, key words, the e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- Authors must select oral presentation or poster presentation when papers are submitted.
- Submitted papers will be published as they are.
- Submitted papers must be the PDF using IEEE standard US-letter two-column format. Please see Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings for the details.
- Title, Authors, Affiliation, Address, Abstract, Keywords must be written in English.
- The body of the paper can be written in any language including English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.
- If you want to include the non-English version of Title, Authors, etc, they must be written in the footnote of the first page.
- The length of the paper must be 2-10 pages.
- The PDF file should not have page numbers.
- The PDF file should not be protected for copying, editing and printing.
- Papers that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted.
- Proceedings including all papers will be published and distributed at the CANDAR symposium site.
- All papers presented at the workshop site will also be published in The Bulletin of Networking, Computing, Systems, and Software (ISSN 2186-5140).
- Note that papers of NCSS will NOT be published through CPS, and thus they are NOT included in IEEE digital library.
- Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
- Authors can select oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Presentation must be made in English.