(This page is not submission site for NCSS workshop. Please see NCSS18 for submission to NCSS.)
- Please pay Speaker registration fee through Registration by October 10, 2018 (This registration page will open on September 22)
- Due to the tight schedule, we want to publish the symposium program ASAP. So the deadline of the speaker registration fee payment is earlier than the final manuscript due.
- If authors fail to pay by the speaker registration due, papers will not be included in the program and the Proceedings.
- Please upload the final manuscript through the following pages by October 18, 2018
- CANDAR Long: 8-10 pages
- CANDAR Regular: 5-7 pages
- Workshop Regular: 5-7 pages
- Workshop Poster: 3-4 pages
- WANC Short: 4-5 pages
- WANC Poster: 2-3 pages
- You can use your IEEE CPS account for log in these pages. If you do not have it, you should create new account by signing up.
- Final manuscripts must be revised based on the reviewers' comments appropriately. If not, they may not be included in the program and the Proceedings.
- Each paper must satisfy the page limitation of the accepted category. For example, if your paper is submitted as a CANDAR regular paper and accepted as Workshop Poster paper, then your final manuscript must be 3-4 pages.