The 9th International Workshop on Networking, Computing, Systems, and Software (NCSS-9)
To be held in conjunction with miniCANDAR2019, Tamachi, Tokyo, Japan, June 4, 2019
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of networking, computing, systems, and software such as (1) Algorithms and Applications, (2) Architecture and Computer System, (3) Networking and Grid, (4) AI and Software Engineering and (5) Information and Communication Security. In addition to original and unpublished work, we also accept:
- position papers,
- undergoing work,
- preliminary version of a paper, and
- extended version of previously published paper.
In particular, we welcome presentation of preliminary papers to be submitted to CANDAR 2019 symposium (Nagasaki, Japan, November 2019). This workshop is non-refereed, so all submitted papers will be accepted for publication and presentation as long as they are well-formatted technical papers in the area of computing and networking. The authors are responsible for the originality, significance, clarity, and quality of the papers. The submitted papers will be published as they are. It is recommended to append “(preliminary version)” or “(extended version)” to the title of the paper if it is preliminary version or extended version.
- Submission site: EasyChair
- Abstract must be registered though EasyChair by May 6, 2019. After that, the PDF must be uploaded by May 13, 2019.
- You may upload the new version anytime until the submission due date.
- For paper submission, you need to login EasyChair as an “author”, choose “new submission” menu. Submissions should include abstract, key words, the e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- You should select Oral presentation or Poster presentation when you submit the paper.
- Submitted papers will be published as they are.
- At the workshop site, English presentation is recommended.
- Submitted papers must be the PDF using IEEE standard US-letter two-column format. Please see Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings for the details.
- Title, Authors, Affiliation, Address, Abstract, Keywords must be written in English.
- The body of the paper can be written in any language including English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.
- If you want to include the non-English version of Title, Authors, etc, they must be written in the footnote of the first page.
- The length of the paper must be 2-10 pages.
- The PDF file should not have page numbers.
- The PDF file should not be protected for copying, editing and printing.
- Papers that do not follow these guidelines will not be accepted.
- Proceedings including all papers will be published and distributed at the miniCANDAR symposium site.
- All papers presented at the workshop site will also be published in Vol.8, No.2 of The Bulletin of Networking, Computing, Systems, and Software (ISSN 2186-5140).
- Hideharu Amano, Keio Unviersity
- Akira Asato, Fujitsu Ltd.
- Jacir L. Bordim, University of Brasilia
- Satoshi Fujita, Hiroshima University
- Akihiro Fujiwara, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Ikki Fujiwara, NII
- Shuichi Ichikawa, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Yasuaki Ito, Hiroshima University
- Atsushi Ito, Utsunomiya University
- Yoshiaki Kakuda, Hiroshima City University
- Sayaka Kamei, Hiroshima University
- Susumu Matsumae, Saga University
- Hiroaki Morino, Sibaura Institute of Technology
- Toru Nakanishi, Hiroshima University
- Koji Nakano, Hiroshima University
- Yasuyuki Nogami, Okayama University,
- Kozo Ohara, Aoyama Gakuin University
- Takeshi Ohkawa, Tokai University
- Tomoyuki Ohta, Hiroshima City University
- Fukuhito Ooshita, NAIST
- Kanemitsu Ootsu, Utsunomiya University
- Hiroyuki Sato, University of Tokyo
- Shinya Takamaeda, Hokkaido University
- Minoru Uehara, Toyo University
- Takashi Yokota, Utsunomiya University
Venue, Important dates, Registration Information, and Yakatabune Banquet
- Please see miniCANDAR2019 for the details.