First mini Symposium on Computing and Networking
miniCANDAR 2019 held in Tamachi, Tokyo, Japan, June 4, 2019.
miniCANDAR symposium is a one-day symposium, which will be held in downtown Tokyo. The program of the miniCANDAR symposium will includes
- Keynote Talks,
- Invited workshops:
- Workshop on In Nonvolatile-memory Distributed Approximate Computing
- Workshop on Accelerator Cloud Computing
- Yakatabune Banquet.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers to the 9th NCSS workshop, a non-refereed workshop.
- NCSS-9 workshop speaker registration fee: 5,000 JPY
- Exactly one poster speaker registration payment is necessary for each NCSS paper.
- The registration fee must be paid by Credit Card though PayPal. We do not accept bank transfer payment.
- On-line non-speaker registration: free if registered on-line by May 29.
- On-site non-speaker registration: 1,000JPY if on-site registration is not completed by May 29.
- We are NOT able to support for acquisition of Japanese VISA to attend miniCANDAR/NCSS9.
- NCSS9 paper authors (including non-speaker authors who do not pay 5,000JPY) will be offered a 5,000 JPY discount for registration of CANDAR 2019 symposium held in Nagasaki, Japan, November 26-29, 2019.
We are planning Yakatabune banquet in the evening after the Symposium.
- Japanese traditional foods such as sasimi and tempura will be served. We are very sorry that we are not able to serve special meals for vegetarian and vegan.
- You need to buy Yakatabune banquet ticket by credit card through PayPal in advance. The payment site will open in April. The ticket price will be 5,500JPY for early bird, and 6,500JPY for late payment.
- Due to the capacity of Yakatabune boat, we can accept up to 40 people and the ticket may be sold out before the payment due. So it is recommended to purchase Yakatabune banquet ticket as soon as you decide to participate.
- Boat departure time is not yet decided. It will be no later than 19:00PM, and the cruise time will be two and a half hours.
- All dates are in UTC and submission must be done by 23:59PM in UTC.
- NCSS-9 Abstract registration due: May 6, 2019
- NCSS-9 Speaker registration payment due: May 6, 2019
- NCSS-9 Paper submission due: May 13, 2019
- Yakatabune Banquet Early Bird due: May 13, 2019
- On-line free registration due: May 29, 2019
- miniCANDAR Symposium: June 4, 2019.
Please do not hesitate to write to email@example.com
- These Videos introduce typical Yakatabune Boat Cruise. There are many Yakatabune Boat Cruise companies in Tokyo Bay area.