6th International Workshop on Computer Systems and Architectures (CSA'18)
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'18.
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of computer systems and architectures.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Computer hardware: logic circuits, memory systems, I/O systems,supercomputers, FPGA, multi-core processors, computer terminals,
- VLSI computers: VLSI architectures, microcomputers, memory, SoC, NoC, multiprocessors
- Computer systems: Next-generation computers, parallel processing systems, grid, PC clusters, distributed systems, embedded systems, autonomous system, computer communication, operation and maintenance control, storage systems, embedded systems, IoT, industrial systems, network-connected home appliances, smart home appliances
- System software: operating systems, databases, language processors, compilers
- Application software: computer graphics, CAD, production management systems, simulation
- Computer networks: network interfaces, communication mechanism software, cloud computing
- Computing techniques: edge computing, reconfigurable computing, approximate computing, machine learning, high performance computing, real-world computing, real-time processing
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR'18 main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Akira Asato, Fujitsu Ltd.
- Koji Nakano, Hiroshima University
- Takeshi Ohkawa, Utsunomiya University
- Takashige Baba, Hitachi, Ltd. Research & Development Group
- Julio Cezar Estrella, University of São Paulo
- Naoki Fujieda, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Andreas Grapentin, Hasso Plattner Institute
- Mikio Hashimoto, Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corporation
- Fumihiko Ino, Osaka University
- Hidetsugu Irie, The University of Tokyo
- Mutsumi Kimura, Ryukoku University
- Chung-Ta King, National Tsing Hua University
- Ryohei Kobayashi, University of Tsukuba
- Atsushi Kubota, Hiroshima City University
- Yukio Mitsuyama, Kochi University of Technology
- Shinobu Miwa, The University of Electro-Communications
- Takashi Miyoshi, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.
- Takefumi Miyoshi, e-trees.Japan, Inc.
- Takashi Nakada, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- Hironori Nakajo, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Akira Naruse, NVIDIA
- Hiroaki Nishi, Keio University
- Kazuichi Oe, FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD.
- Shugo Ogawa, NEC Corporation
- Takatsugu Ono, Kyushu University
- Kanemitsu Ootsu, Utsunomiya University
- Max Plauth, Hasso Plattner Institute
- Ryuichi Sakamoto, The University of Tokyo
- Yukihiro Sasagawa, Socionext Inc.
- Ryota Shioya, Nagoya University
- Jubee Tada, Yamagata University
- Akimasa Yoshida, Meiji University