7th International Workshop on Computer Systems and Architectures (CSA'19)
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'19.
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of computer systems and architectures.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Computer hardware: logic circuits, memory systems, I/O systems, supercomputers, FPGA, multi-core processors, computer terminals,
- VLSI computers: VLSI architectures, microcomputers, memory, SoC, NoC, multiprocessors
- Computer systems: Next-generation computers, parallel processing systems, grid, PC clusters, distributed systems, embedded systems, autonomous system, computer communication, operation and maintenance control, storage systems, embedded systems, IoT, industrial systems, network-connected home appliances, smart home appliances
- System software: operating systems, databases, language processors, compilers
- Application software: computer graphics, CAD, production management systems, simulation
- Computer networks: network interfaces, communication mechanism software, cloud computing
- Computing techniques: edge computing, reconfigurable computing, approximate computing, machine learning, high performance computing, real-world computing, real-time processing
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR'18 main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Akira Asato, Fujitsu Ltd.
- Koji Nakano, Hiroshima University
- Takeshi Ohkawa, Tokai University
- Kanemitsu Ootsu, Utsunomiya University