The First International Workshop on Networking, Computing, Systems, and Software
held in co-located with ICNC'11, Osaka, Japan, November 30-December 2, 2011
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of networking, computing, systems, and software.
This workshop is non-refereed, so all submitted papers will be accepted for publication and presentation as long as they are well-formatted technical papers. The authors are responsible for the originality, significance, clarity, and quality of the papers. The submitted papers will be published as they are.
- Submitted papers must be the PDF using IEEE standard US-letter two-column format. Please see Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings for the details.
- Title, Authors, Affiliation, Address, Abstract, Keywords must be written in English.
- The body of the paper can be written in any language including English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.
- If you want to include the non-English version of Title, Authors, etc, they must be written in the footnote of the first page.
- The length of the paper must be 2-10 pages.
- The PDF file should not be protected for copying, editing and printing.
- The PDF file should not have page numbers.
- Proceedings including all papers will be published and distributed at the ICNC'11 conference site.
- All papers also will be published in the first issue of The Bulletin of Networking, Computing, Systems, and Software (ISSN 2186-5140).
- Note that papers of NCSS will NOT be published through IEEE CPS, and thus they are NOT included in IEEE CS digital library.
- Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
- The author can select oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Presentation must be made in English.
- One paper author registration is necessary for each paper to be published in the Proceedings and the Program.
- Please see Registration for the details.
- Papers should be submitted though EasyChair by October 25, 2011. If an author does not have EasyChair account, it must be created.
- Authors must select oral presentation or poster presentation when papers are submitted.
- Submitted papers will be published as they are.
- Submission Due:
October 15, 2011October 25, 2011 (extended)
- Author Registration Due: October 30, 2011
- Workshop: December 1-2, 2011
- Satoshi Fujita, Hiroshima University
- Koji Nakano, Hiroshima University
- Yasuaki Ito, Hiroshima University
- Sayaka Kamei, Hiroshima University