6th International Workshop on Advances in Networking and Computing
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'15, Sapporo, Japan, December 8-11, 2015
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in all fields of networking and computing. In particular, we expect submissions based on research done by students.
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Shuichi Ichikawa (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Takashi Yokota (Utsunomiya University)
- Naoki Fujieda (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Masahiro Fujii (Utsunomiya University)
- Hiroshi Fujiwara (Shinshu University)
- Michihiro Horie (IBM)
- Keisuke Iwai (National Defense Academy)
- Yoshiaki Katayama (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Ryotaro Kobayashi (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Michihiro Koibuchi (National Institute of Informatics)
- Yasuyuki Miura (Shonan Institute of Technology)
- Yuichi Miyaji (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Hironori Nakajo (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
- Takeshi Ohkawa (Utsunomiya University)
- Ren Ohmura (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Kanemitsu Ootsu (Utsunomiya University)
- Hiroyuki Sato (University of Tokyo)
- Hiroyuki Sato (Iwate Prefectural University)
- Yukinori Sato (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Ryota Shioya (Nagoya University)
- Shigeaki Tagashira (Kansai University)
- Shinya Takamaeda-Yamazaki (NAIST)
- Tomoaki Tsumura (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Minoru Uehara (Toyo University)
- Masato Yoshimi (The University of Electro-Communications)
- , Different persons of the same spelling