5th International Workshop on Advances in Networking and Computing
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'14, Shizuoka, Japan, December 10-12, 2014
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in all fields of networking and computing. In particular, we expect submissions based on research done by students.
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit the plain text of the abstract and the PDF of the paper through EasyChair. If you do not have an EasyChair account, you must create it first.
The plain text of the abstract must be submitted by the workshop abstract submission due. After that, the PDF of the paper must be submitted by the workshop paper submission due. Also, the authors can submit both the abstract and the paper at the same time by the workshop abstract submission due. The reviewers of papers will be selected based on the submitted abstract.
For paper submission, you need to login EasyChair as an author, choose new submission menu, select track WANC, and then click Continue button. We accept two types of submissions: Short Papers and Poster Papers. When the authors submit the abstracts but want to submit the papers later, they should select Abstract Only check box and submit the plain text of the abstract. Once the authors submit the abstract by the workshop abstract submission due, they can upload/update the paper anytime before the workshop paper submission due.
Short papers and Poster papers must be 4-5 pages and 2-3 pages using IEEE two-column format, respectively. Papers submitted as short papers may be accepted as poster papers. Submissions imply the willingness of at least one author to register, attend the workshop, and present the paper.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR'14 main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Shuichi Ichikawa (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Takashi Yokota (Utsunomiya University)
- Naoki Fujieda (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Masahiro Fujii (Utsunomiya University)
- Hiroshi Fujiwara (Shinshu University)
- Hiroaki Inoue (NEC)
- Keisuke Iwai (National Defense Academy)
- Yoshiaki Katayama (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Kiyokuni Kawachiya (IBM)
- Ryotaro Kobayashi (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Michihiro Koibuchi (National Institute of Informatics)
- Hiroko Midorikawa (Seikei University)
- Yasuyuki Miura (Shonan Institute of Technology)
- Yuichi Miyaji (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Hironori Nakajo (Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology)
- Takeshi Ohkawa (Utsunomiya University)
- Ren Ohmura (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Kanemitsu Ootsu (Utsunomiya University)
- Hiroyuki Sato (University of Tokyo)
- Hiroyuki Sato (Iwate Prefectural University)
- Yukinori Sato (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Shigeaki Tagashira (Kansai University)
- Tomoaki Tsumura (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Minoru Uehara (Toyo University)
- , Different persons of the same spelling