Sustainable Computing Systems Workshop
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'18.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
Low energy chips or systems. Low energy computation. Computing systems using renewable batteries. Techniques for cooling systems. Software for reducing computing power. Multi-core/many-core systems for reducing the power consumption. All other techniques for sustainable computing.
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Hideharu Amano, Keio Unviersity
- Minoru Uehara, Toyo University
- Akram Ben Ahmd, Keio University
- Tetsuo Endoh, Meiji University
- Yutaka Hatano, Shizuoka University
- Shuichi Ichikawa, Toyohashi Tech. University
- Masahiro Iida, Kumamoto University
- Keisuke Iwai, Defense Academy, Japan
- Hiroyuki Kose, Toyo University
- Hideki Mori, Meiji University
- Akira Nagoya, Okayama University
- Hironori Nakajo, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Nobuhiko Nakano, Keio University
- Yasunori Osana, The University of Ryukyu
- Yoshiumi Otsuka, Toyo Univsersity
- Kentaro Sano, Riken
- Yoshitake Shibata, Iwate Prefectural University
- Yuichiro Shibata, Nakasaki Unviersity
- Toru Shimizu, Toyo University
- Jubee Tada, Yamagata University
- Minoru Watanabe, Shizuoka University
- Motoi Yamagiwa, Yamanashi University