5th International Workshop on Information and Communication Security
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'18
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of information and communication security.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Block and Stream Ciphers
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Digital Signatures
- Efficient Implementations
- Hash Functions
- Network Security
- Privacy Enhancement
- Public Key Cryptosystems
- System Security
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Toru Nakanishi, Hiroshima University
- Yasuyuki Nogami, Okayama University
- Hiroaki Anada, University of Nagasaki
- Thomas Austin, San Jose State University
- Chen-Mou Cheng, Osaka University
- Franco Chiaraluce, Università Politecnica delle Marche
- Masayuki Fukumitsu, Hokkaido Information University
- Shoichi Hirose, University of Fukui
- Masaki Inamura, Tokyo Denki University
- Kengo Iokibe, Okayama University
- Yuichi Komano, Toshiba Corporation
- Kenichi Kourai, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Minoru Kuribayashi, Okayama University
- Yoshifumi Manabe, Kogakuin University
- Mamoru Mimura, National Defense Academy
- Takaaki Mizuki, Tohoku University
- Sumio Morioka, Interstellar Technologies Inc.
- Toshihiro Ohigashi, Tokai University
- Tetsushi Ohki, Shizuoka University
- Katsuyuki Okeya, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Kazumasa Omote, University of Tsukuba
- Ryuichi Sakai, Osaka Electro-Communication University
- Kouichi Sakurai, Kyushu University
- Hwajeong Seo, Hansung University
- Yoshiaki Shiraishi, Kobe University
- Masaaki Shirase, Future University Hakodate
- Yuji Suga, Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
- Vorapong Suppakitpaisarn, The University of Tokyo
- Kenichi Takahashi, Tottori University
- Satoshi Uehara, The University of Kitakyushu
- Lihua Wang, Kobe University
- Naoto Yanai, Osaka University