9th International Workshop on Advances in Networking and Computing
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'18
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in all fields of networking and computing. In particular, we expect submissions based on research done by students.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
Algorithms, Applications, Architecture, Computer Systems, Networking, Grid, Software Engineering, Intelligent Systems, and Information/Computer Security.
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Shuichi Ichikawa, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Takashi Yokota, Utsunomiya University
- Naoki Fujieda, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Hiroshi Fujiwara, Shinshu University
- Masahiro Fujii, Utsunomiya University
- Michihiro Horie, IBM Research - Tokyo
- Keisuke Iwai, National Defense Academy
- Yoshiaki Katayama, Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Aki Kobayashi, Kogakuin University
- Ryotaro Kobayashi, Kogakuin University
- Michihiro Koibuchi, National Institute of Informatics
- Takuya Kusaka, Okayama University
- Yasuyuki Miura, Shonan Institute of Technology
- Yuichi Miyaji, Toyohashi university of technology
- Hiroyuki Miyamoto, Kyushu Institute of Technology
- Takeshi Ohkawa, Utsunomiya University
- Kanemitsu Ootsu, Utsunomiya University
- Takahiro Sasaki, Aichi Prefectural University
- Hiroyuki Sato, Iwate Prefectural University
- Hiroyuki Sato, The University of Tokyo
- Shimpei Sato, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Yukinori Sato, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Ryota Shioya, Nagoya University
- Shinya Takamaeda-Yamazaki, Hokkaido University
- Keigo Takeuchi, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Tomoaki Tsumura, Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Minoru Uehara, Toyo University
- Tomoaki Ukezono, Fukuoka University
- Saneyasu Yamaguchi, Kogakuin University
- Yoshiki Yamaguchi, University of Tsukuba
- , Different persons of the same spelling