The Second International Workshop on GPU Computing and Applications To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'17, Aomori, Japan, November 19-22, 2017.
Built for massive parallelism, General Purpose computing on Graphic Processing Unit (GPGPU) has superseded high-performance CPU in several important tasks, including computer graphics, physics calculations, encryption/decryption and scientific computations.
The goal of this workshop is to provide a forum to discuss and evaluate emerging techniques, platforms and applications capable of harvesting the power of current GPGPUs.
The GCA workshop seeks for high-quality papers on various topics, including but not limited to:
- GPU applications
- Computer graphics on GPUs
- GPU compilation
- GPU programming environments
- GPU power efficiency
- GPU architectures
- GPU theoretical computing models
- GPU benchmarking/measurements
- GPU embedded systems
- Multi-GPU systems
- GPU cluster
- Heterogeneous GPU platforms
- CPU-GPU cooperation
- Deep learning on GPUs
- Regular paper: 5–7 pages
- Poster paper: 3–4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR'16 main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Jacir L. Bordim (University of Brasilia)
- Yasuaki Ito (Hiroshima University)
- Tingxing Dong (Radeon Technologies Group, AMD)
- Toshio Endo (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Holger Fröning (University of Heidelberg)
- Jing Gong (KTH Royal Institute of Technology)
- Tsutomu Inamoto (Ehime University)
- Fumihiko Ino (Osaka University)
- Takashi Ishida (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Keisuke Iwai (National Defense Academy)
- Krzysztof Kaczmarski (Warsaw University of Technology)
- Atsushi Koike (Tohoku University)
- Che-Rung Lee (National Tsing Hua University)
- Daichi Mukunoki (RIKEN Advanced Institute for Computational Science)
- Morikazu Nakamura (University of the Ryukyus)
- Akira Naruse (NVIDIA)
- Kazuhiro Ohkura (Hiroshima University)
- Kazuhiko Ohno (Mie University)
- Satoshi Ohshima (The University of Tokyo)
- Kanemitsu Ootsu (Utsunomiya University)
- Janche Sang (Cleveland State University)
- Hiroyuki Sato (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Bertil Schmidt (University of Mainz)
- Yuichiro Shibata (Nagasaki University)
- Takashi Shimokawabe (The University of Tokyo)
- Daisuke Takahashi (University of Tsukuba)
- Tomoaki Tsumura (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Cristina Vasconcelos (UFF)
- Cheng Wang (University of Houston)