1st International Workshop on Information and Communication Security
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'14, Shizuoka, Japan, December 10-12, 2014.
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of information and communication security.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Block and Stream Ciphers
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Digital Signatures
- Efficient Implementations
- Hash Functions
- Network Security
- Privacy Enhancement
- Public Key Cryptosystems
- System Security
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
- Speaker: Katsuyuki Takashima (Mitsubishi Electric)
- Title: Recent Progress on Functional Encryption
- Please see WICS Keynote.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR'14 main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Toru Nakanishi (Hiroshima University, Japan)
- Yasuyuki Nogami (Okayama University, Japan)
- Chen-Mou Cheng (Kyushu University)
- Koji Chida (NTT)
- Shoichi Hirose (University of Fukui)
- Kengo Iokibe (Okayama University)
- Keiichi Iwamura (Tokyo University of Science)
- Sumio Morioka (NEC Europe)
- Satoshi Obana (Hosei University)
- Toshihiro Ohigashi (Hiroshima University)
- Katsuyuki Okeya (Hitachi)
- Yumi Sakemi (Fujitsu Laboratories)
- Yoshiaki Shiraishi (Kobe University)
- Masaaki Shirase (Future University Hakodate)
- Masakazu Soshi (Hiroshima City University)
- Satoshi Uehara (University of Kitakyushu)
- Lihua Wang (NICT)