2nd International Workshop on Computer Systems and Architectures (CSA'14)
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'14, Shizuoka, Japan, December 10-12, 2014.
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of comp uter systems and applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Computer hardware: logic circuits, memory systems, I/O systems, computer terminals, super computers, GPGPU, multi-core processors
- VLSI computers: VLSI architectures, microcomputers, memory, SoC, multiprocessors
- Computer systems: Next-generation computers, parallel processing systems, grid, PC clusters, distributed systems, embedded systems, autonomous system
, computer communication, operation and maintenance control, real-time processing, real-world computing, storage systems
- System software: operating systems, databases, language processors, editors
- Application software: computer graphics, CAD, production management systems, simulation
- Computer networks: network interfaces, communication mechanism software, cloud computing
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and subm itted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
- Speaker: Fumihiko Hayakawa (Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd.)
- Title: ARM based platform SoC for embedded applications
- Please see CSA Keynote.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR'14 main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
Please do not hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Akira Asato (Fujitsu)
- Yasuhiko Nakashima (NAIST)
- Tsutomu Yoshinaga (University of Electro-Communications)
- Hiroaki Inoue (NEC)
- Hidetsugu Irie (University of Electro-Communications)
- Koji Nakano (Hiroshima University)
- Takeshi Ohkawa (Utsunomiya University)
- Sayaka Akioka (Meiji University)
- Hideharu Amano (Keio University)
- Kazutami Arimoto (Okayama Prefectural University)
- Takanobu Baba (Utsunomiya University)
- Mikio Hashimoto (Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corporation)
- Kise Kenji (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Michihiro Koibuchi (National Institute of Informatics)
- Morihiro Kuga (Kumamoto University)
- Yukio Mitsuyama (Kochi University of Technology)
- Takefumi Miyoshi (e-trees.Japan, Inc.)
- Hiroaki Nishi (Keio Univ.)
- Yuichi Okuyama (The University of Aizu)
- Kanemitsu Ootsu (Utsunomiya University)
- Ryota Shioya (Nagoya University)
- Toshinori Sueyoshi (Kumamoto University)
- Jubee Tada (Yamagata University)
- Eiichi Takahashi (AIST)
- Yoshiki Yamaguchi (University of Tsukuba)
- Akimasa Yoshida (Meiji University)