International Workshop on Advances in Networking and Computing
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'17, Aomori, Japan, November 19-22, 2017
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in all fields of networking and computing. In particular, we expect submissions based on research done by students.
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
Special Session on Practical Aspects on Networking and Computing
This special session is organized for the practitioners, who would like to present the experiences and findings in new system development. Unlike the regular session which pursues theories and principles, this special session prefers to share the problems and experiences in practical projects and developments of hardware/software/systems.
Authors of a paper should check button “Special Session on Practical Aspects on Networking and Computing” in EasyChair submission system if it is intended to submit to this special section.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Shuichi Ichikawa (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Takashi Yokota (Utsunomiya University)
- Urska Cvek (Louisiana State University in Shreveport)
- Naoki Fujieda (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Masahiro Fujii (Utsunomiya University)
- Hiroshi Fujiwara (Shinshu University)
- Michihiro Horie (IBM Research - Tokyo)
- Keisuke Iwai (National Defense Academy)
- Yoshiaki Katayama (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Aki Kobayashi (Kogakuin University)
- Ryotaro Kobayashi (Kogakuin University)
- Michihiro Koibuchi (National Institute of Informatics)
- Yasuyuki Miura (Shonan Institute of Technology)
- Yuichi Miyaji (Toyohashi university of technology)
- Masato Oguchi (Ochanomizu University)
- Takeshi Ohkawa (Utsunomiya University)
- Shuichi Oikawa (Fixstars Corporation)
- Ren Ohmura (Toyohashi University of Technology)
- Kanemitsu Ootsu (Utsunomiya University)
- Takahiro Sasaki (Mie University)
- Hiroyuki Sato (The University of Tokyo)
- Hiroyuki Sato (Iwate Prefectural University)
- Shimpei Sato (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Ryota Shioya (Nagoya University)
- Shinya Takamaeda-Yamazaki (Hokkaido University)
- Marjan Trutschl (Louisiana State University)
- Tomoaki Tsumura (Nagoya Institute of Technology)
- Minoru Uehara (Toyo University)
- Tomoaki Ukezono (Fukuoka University)
- Saneyasu Yamaguchi (Kogakuin University)
- Masato Yoshimi (University of Electro-Communications)
- , Different persons of the same spelling