5th International Workshop on Computer Systems and Architectures (CSA'17)
To be held in conjunction with CANDAR'17, Aomori, Japan, November 19-22, 2017
The main goal of this workshop is to provide a timely forum for the exchange and dissemination of new ideas, techniques and research in the field of computer systems and architectures.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- Computer hardware: logic circuits, memory systems, I/O systems, computer terminals, super computers, GPGPU, multi-core processors
- VLSI computers: VLSI architectures, microcomputers, memory, SoC, multiprocessors
- Computer systems: Next-generation computers, parallel processing systems, grid, PC clusters, distributed systems, embedded systems, autonomous system, computer communication, operation and maintenance control, real-time processing, real-world computing, storage systems
- System software: operating systems, databases, language processors, editors
- Application software: computer graphics, CAD, production management systems, simulation
- Computer networks: network interfaces, communication mechanism software, cloud computing
- Regular paper: 5-7 pages
- Poster paper: 3-4 pages
Please see Workshop Paper Submission Instruction.
The conference and workshop proceedings will be published by Conference Publishing Service and submitted to IEEE Xplore and CSDL digital libraries. Also they are submitted for indexing through INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services.
We plan to publish extended versions of selected papers from CANDAR'16 main conference and workshops. Please see Special Issue for the details.
Please see Schedule for the workshop abstract submission due and the workshop paper submission due.
- Masahiro Goshima, NII
- Yasuhiko Nakashima, NAIST
- Tomoaki Tsumura, Nagoya Institute of Technology
- Kazutami Arimoto, Okayama Prefectural University
- Naoki Fujieda, Toyohashi University of Technology
- Ikki Fujiwara, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology
- Hidetsugu Irie, the University of Tokyo
- Michihiro Koibuchi, National Institute of Informatics
- Atsushi Kubota, Hiroshima City University
- Yukio Mitsuyama, Kochi University of Technology
- Shinobu Miwa, The University of Electro-Communications
- Takashi Miyoshi, Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.
- Takefumi Miyoshi, e-trees.Japan, Inc.
- Takashi Nakada, Nara Institute of Science and Technology
- Mitaro Namiki, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology
- Shugo Ogawa, NEC Corporation
- Takeshi Ohkawa, Utsunomiya University
- Takatsugu Ono, Kyushu University
- Kanemitsu Ootsu, Utsunomiya University
- Ryota Shioya, Nagoya University
- Jubee Tada, Yamagata University
- Shinya Takamaeda-Yamazaki, Hokkaido University
- Hiroyuki Takizawa, Tohoku University
- Akimasa Yoshida, Meiji University